Tuesday, March 10, 2009

teaching

I have been delighted to go to many scrapbooking crops in the last few months and promote my scrapbooking kits. I am happy to share ideas and meet new people. I have had a blast creating unique make n' takes and rockin' prizes.
I am also enjoying teaching some of my photography knowledge to some eager ladies that picked up some of the difficult concepts so quickly.

Awesome Job Ladies!

In April I will be launching my new sites and classes.

Looking forward to my new adventures and I can not wait to scrap with you soon!

3 comments:

Jerri-Lea said...

Thanks again Melina! I think I have a few things figured out... hope to try out some on the weekend. Wish I knew about
f 5.6 on CD's potty pics on the blog before I shot them and put them up for the world to see! teehee

Pam said...

thanks so much melina...the clas was great...can't wait to learn more and try out all your tips!!!

jem said...

Your welcome guys!
Shoot lots and you will be amazing!

Melina